- The $100 application fee is non-refundable.
- All monies paid by an applicant, including the non-refundable application fee, will be refunded if the applicant requests a refund 1) within three (3) business days after signing the Enrollment Agreement or 2) if no Enrollment Agreement was signed and prior to classes beginning, the applicant requests a refund within three (3) business
days after making a payment.
- All monies paid by an applicant, including the non-refundable application fee, will be refunded if the applicant is not accepted or if the class is canceled by the school.
- All monies paid by the applicant, including the non-refundable application fee, will be refunded if the school changes the class time or location such that a student can no longer attend.
- All monies paid after the initial application fee will be applied towards tuition unless clearly identified for another purpose.
- Any tuition paid by the applicant will be refunded if the applicant withdraws before the first class.
- The last date of attendance by the student will be used to calculate refunds.
- A student who withdraws will not be assessed any administrative and/or withdrawal fees.
- Refunds will be made within forty-five (45) days of the date of withdrawal.
- The cost of any supplies, equipment, books, and uniforms (class materials) provided to the student will be deducted from any refunded tuition unless the class materials are returned in a “like new” condition*.
- Refunds are calculated based on the proration of tuition and percentage of program completed at withdrawal, up until 50% of the program.
- If a student withdraws after completing 50% of the program, no tuition will be refunded. The school may make an exception if the student withdraws due to extenuating circumstances such as student injury, prolonged illness or death, or other circumstances which prohibit completion of the program.
* Cost of Dental Assisting Class Materials:
Modern Dental Assisting = $100.00
Dental Instruments: A Pocket Guide = $40.00
Dental Assisting Online = $75.00
Uniform = $25.00