- be at least 18 years of age.
- have a high school diploma, college transcript or GED.
- have a state government or U.S. federal government issued photo ID.
- have at least the first shot of the Hepatitis B series vaccine.
- pay a $50.00 non-refundable application fee.
- understand and speak English.
- have reliable transportation to and from class and their externship assignment.
- have access to a computer.
Enrollment can take place up until the first day of class, depending on availability. After the first day of class, applicants can only be admitted to a future course.
Applicants will be considered without regard to race, creed, sex, or national origin.